Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Win at Currency Trading - Before You Trade Consider This Fact Or Lose

By: Emma

Most forex traders lose and only around 5% win yet, many new traders think its easy to win and someone can give them success. If you want to win, answer the enclosed question correctly...

This question will determine whether you are likely to win or burn your cash quickly.

What is Your Trading Edge (defined) that means you can enter the elite 5% of winners?

Simple enough question - but I am shocked and amazed, at the answers I have been given at forex trading seminars, when I have asked it to pupils. Here are some common answers and there ALL Wrong.

- I bought a forex robot with a simulated track record

- I am trusting a guru to give me success

- I trade breaking news

- I have a system that predicts the market in advance

- I am day trading and scalping to keep risk low and profits high

- I am clever so bound to win

- I have a complicated trading system and its better than a simple one

- I work hard so my effort will be rewarded

- Buy low sell high is a great way to make money.

If you believe any of the above is an edge, your in for an equity wipe out.

A forex trading edge is something that is based on a logical assessment of how prices move and a simple robust currency trading strategy is applied with discipline.

If you want to win at currency trading, understand success comes from within - no one can give you success and you must have ultimate confidence in what your doing as you are going to need the discipline, to keep going when your losing until you ht a home run.

The Right Education and Mindset = Success

Forex trading looks easy and anyone can learn to do it, where most traders go wrong is - they believe myths and can never trade through a losing period, because they don't have confidence in their edge to deliver them long term gains and they throw in the towel early.

If you want to win at currency trading, you need an edge and the confidence and discipline to apply it - so get the right forex education and mindset and your all set for success.

No comments:

Post a Comment